The Two-Weeks Cycle
Ahhh geez, I feel like a broken record everytime I try to catch up...another two weeks went by and now, I'm starting to play catch up. Hmm..highlights of the last two weeks:
- Got into grad school for my masters and credentials in Education at LMU!! Woohoo!!
- Dinner with Lidia & Erik (Mongolian BBQ) and the movie "I Now Pronounce You, Chuck & Larry" right after...hilarious!
- Finally did my 30,000 miles maintenance checkup...did you know those things cost $300? I didn't...lol...I walked in thinking it was going to be oil change prices....ahhhh, I will never be that ignorant about car stuff again.
- Bikram yoga with Greg
- Santa Monica Stairs, Pinkberry and Sushi Mac date with Tricia
- Salsa Dancing with the Greg, Thitam and the whole Southbay gang
- Reading at mass
- Sushi Date and "Stomp the Yard" with Maybeth
- Val's Birthday Dinner at Eleven in West Hollywood
- Cambria trip with the LMU girls
- Comedy Show Fundraiser for the Torch Foundation with Thitam, Rosie and Greg
- Greg and I launched our website, "Wedding Republic"