Reminiscing back one year ago, I was still living in New Jersey and working in New York City. It was an amazing experience, but as they say....all good things come to an end right? I honestly believe that things do happen for a reason. Moving to California was just the beginning of the next phase in my life. Sometimes, I blame it on the quarter life crisis for my actions. But I stop to think about it and realize that as time goes by, we have the opportunity to learn more about ourselves and what we want in life. Some thoughts are still left unanswered, however, I think it's important to learn how to let go and take things as they come. God will give them to you when you're ready.
3 things I am grateful from my experience in NYC:
1. my friends - It would have never been the same without them.
2. work experiences - I got the chance to work in a major financial city with great mentors.
3. life experiences - I learned about myself and how much my family and friends mean to me.
3 things I am grateful from moving back:
1. my family - For always loving me unconditionally.
2. friends - For always being my shoulder to cry on, someone to share a laugh, and their companionship.
3. greg - For being my friend, partner, and one of my main source of happiness.