Last Saturday evening, I rested on Greg's arm and fell into a deep sleep. Greg was about to call it a night as well, only to be awakened by my laugh. Eyes widened, he looked at me and thought, "I could have sworn she was sleeping."
Clearly, he thought I was having too much fun in my sleep and apparently, I wanted to share it with him too because I woke myself up by my own laugh, right hand on my forehead and said, "Wow...that felt so real!"
Oh dear...oh dear...did I tell you that Greg married me because I am so smooth?
The next day, Greg and I were on a double date with his parents to see Straight No Chaser. Before the performance, there was a projection screen above stage, where you can text directly to the screen for everyone in the audience to see your message. Through that experience, I discovered the knee slapping Chuck Norris jokes. It reminded me of the 80s and had me laughing with my eyes squinted and not closed this time around. Here's a few to share:
1. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
2. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
3. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
4. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
5. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
6. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Hope you're having an awesome week so far!